Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) I have playtime with my cats and I blow bubbles at them and they love to watch them and try to hit them with their paws when they fall to the ground or try to catch them in the air. It is alot of fun with them and especially when a bubble landed on her nose and stayed there for awhile. I wish I could have taken a picture of that. It was a magic moment! Has anyone else played Bubbles with their kitties. Try it and see what happens.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I bought catnip bubbles for Sabby. He was really interested at first, but then he swatted one and it popped right in his face. I think it scared him because he won't go near the bubbles anymore.

·
Registered
305 Posts
We just got a bubble gun to use with the catnip bubbles. I ttok some pics also. Aparently our boys are also afraid of the bubbles. They like to watch them but have yet to swat at them. The catnip bubbles didn't work with the wand that came in the container, hence we tried the bubble gun. It makes a sound as it shoots out the bubbles, and I think this may be what is spooking the guys.

·
Registered
237 Posts
My kitties love bubbles... especially when we turn on the fan and have it blow the bubbles further away! They chase after them and then stop and start pawing at them to break them. Soooo cute!

·
Registered
115 Posts
My Kitties love playing with the laser pointer. Its funny when Korin thinks he caught it and lifts his paw very slowly and looks at his paw . . .then he tilts his head in confusion wondering where the heck it went :lol:

I think I have to try bubble with "The Boys"

So much fun!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
funny this thread is out there. We just got the guys some of that catnip bubble stuff. Here are some pics.

Coco and many bubbles

Coco starring down a rogue bubble

Wittle checking out some bubbles

Just a minute there you

These are real pics, no photoshopping here, although I think some of them look a little fake.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I love Wittle's tail -- the way it gets lighter towards the end, and at the same time the bands get darker and more defined. He's such a handsome cat. :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
My cats were scared of the catnip bubbles. Go figure, since I love playing with bubbles so much, of course they don't want too!!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
My cats all hate the bubbles, I mean they think it's the most hideous thing ever made.
Ginza made a couple half hearted attempts then decided they weren't worth it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts