Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kaley turns into a completely different kitten when da bird comes out. I have to keep it hidden from her because as soon as I get it out she will jump up and grab it from me and run off with it. She just drags the thing around the house growling. Poor Hunter loves to play with it so I have to close him in a room to play with him. It's the strangest thing. She doesn't act this way with other toys. I had never even heard her growl before.

[/img]

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Have you had the Da Bird for a while?
Mew used to be the same way when we first got it... she would growl fiercely, grab the thing in her mouth and walk around the apartment with it. Isis was not even allowed to approach it.

After a month or so she had already relaxed about it... and now she is cool and able to share - even though it remains her favorite toy ever :wink:

Kaley is gorgeous btw... sleek and fluffy at the same time, and her fur looks soft as silk!

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
Cleo is very possessive of Da Bird. Tried playing with her and the kitties. They definitely need separate play dates. :D

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
That's so funny, because Rookie is totally different with Da Bird than any other toy too. It's the only toy she picks up in her mouth and walks around with, although I haven't heard her growl yet. :D Maybe that's because there are no other kitties in the house competing for it.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
LOL!! I can so relate Sundance is my growler with Da Bird. They all get a little agressive with this toy. I do have to make them take turns and lock it up when done playing.
PS you have gorgeous kittys

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. It's good to know she isn't the only one who gets possessive with Da bird. I've had the toy for several months now. She has gotten worse over time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts