Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My cat poured Savalon liquid on himself. I was not in home and found that after coming back 24 hours later. The cat was covered in savalon during that period. I washed the cat he seems a bit lethargic. I have no vets nearby to take help.

Please advise whether he will survive or not. Bit worried.

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
I found this online:
"The ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center (APCC) is your best resource for any animal poison-related emergency, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you think your pet may have ingested a potentially poisonous substance, call (888) 426-4435."

Or (maybe and) call the manufacturer of Savalon, which is Johnson & Johnson.

I hope your kitty is okay.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top