Cat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
He is a domestic short hair (DSH) orange tabby. I have 3 of them in my menagerie, Max, Jumper (is also an Oriental S H) , and Sammy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a guy?!?!?

So for sure it's an orange hair tabby. Is there a breed or something like that for him?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
We can't tell what sex your cat is unless you have a picture of it's 'area'! :lol: Well, how old is your kitty? If kitty is pretty old, you can see his "happy-sacks", if not, then it's most likely a girl. Still not sure? Then take your forefingers and put them on the area, and pull apart. If something sticks out, boy. If not, girl.

OR you could go to the doctor and tell him to spay/neuter it, if it's tummy is shaved, its a girl, if not, boy lol!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Most DSH orange tabbys are males, however we had a female last week at our local animal shelter, the first one I have seen.

........wayne

·
Registered
675 Posts
He's not really any breed persay.

He's a tabby = mix, as in he's a mutt :D

Or yes an orange DSH, hee hee.

And I know that he/she's cute!

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
In the first picture, your cat looks like a female, but you can tell yourself. You know what to look for! She/he can't be registered because she's a mix, but referred to as a domestic short hair-DSH. A long haired cat with mixed heritage would be call DLH, domestic long hair. What's important is that she's a nice pet that you enjoy and love. She's very sweet looking!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cats suck i really own an english bulldog. i just wanted to see what kind of cat that was

goddamn cat freaks

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
att: CATMAN I moved the whole thread, Dan. But, if you think it's worthwhile, you can delete his last post. He's obviously a troll! :( This was posted about 20 minutes before I saw it, so he didn't have a chance to offend many people.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts