Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help with suggestions to find this super sweet, abandoned tabby a good home.
Maybe some resources we haven't seen - to reach more people that may take "non-kittens"?

One of the gentlest, most affectionate, calmest cats I've seen (out of 100's) & loves laps, being held, brushed (even belly). Likes playing w/ toys.
She's so sweet & affectionate, deserves better than locked in a cage, even if any shelters had room (all full).

She showed up - emaciated & we nursed her back to health. Eating VERY well & gained several lbs.

Other neighbors think she was abandoned by neighbors that moved - happened many times before.

Vet's age estimate was indeterminate - except older than 3 yrs or so.

Made a huge effort to find owners (maybe best we couldn't?). Posted on several pages to find them or a home. Most of the rescue groups said placing cats over 1 - 2 yrs old is very difficult.
Efforts to find her a home have been total bust.

Thank you so much.

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Just look at this precious baby girl!!!!! I live in Mobridge, SD, and I WOULD take this beautiful cat if I was closer to the area!!!!! She's cute!!!!!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
A location would definitely be helpful. We're actually looking for a pet for my grandparents and she would be perfect if you're close to me! She's such a cutie. Thank goodness you found her and nursed her back to health, she looks amazing now! :luv

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.