Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP Raleigh's Animal Shelter win a new cat habitat. Raleigh is a very populated place and there are TONS of homeless pets. By voting, you could up the adoption rate of cats in Raleigh, NC. Please take a look, we really need the votes.

http://www.wakegov.com/county/pets/Onli ... abitat.htm

This is no SPCA, this is a plain ol' pound where if an animal isn't adoptable, it has to be PTS due to lack of space and the volume of pets coming in. They need as much help as they can get, Vote as many times as you can by using any different e-mail addresses you have.
PLEEEEEASE VOTE! :cry:

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
I voted! I must confess though that I will have to alternate my votes with another shelter as well.

I was surprised to see my old stomping grounds in this competition as well. I live in Chicago now, but lived in Florida for years. I noticed that the Seminole County Animal Shelter was on the list too...my girlfriends and I would actually skip school...not to go to the beach...but to go to the animal shelter and play with the cats and dogs. This so happens to be that shelter..so I'm sure you can see why I feel I must show some loyalty there.

As I said, I'll alternate my votes each day and no matter who wins this - it'll be for a good cause no matter what. I'll secretly keep my fingers crossed for Raleigh or Seminole though!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I voted......but I am p***** off that our local shelter isn't in the running...you guys have all heard the awful stories I have told about there problems with space. :roll:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts