Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello im new to this forum and have a question to ask. Last week my mom heard my cat crying but to make a long story short I notice my cat had like a little hole in his stomach but due to my mom being a nurse she check it and said it might just been my cat playing ruff and his hurt self bad. So we clean the wound up with peroxide and check on it all day. But two days after I see another wound just like it im really scare and I know I should take him to the hospital but does anybody know if this is an allergy or something else please I gladly take all the info in:?

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
The fact that he got another spot on him is a little concerning.....if it was me, I would take him to vet a soon as I could...good luck :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ianthe said:
The fact that he got another spot on him is a little concerning.....if it was me, I would take him to vet a soon as I could...good luck :)
Thank you i will take him i will keep you updated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RarePuss said:
good luck with your kitty and let us know how the vet visit went :)
Well everybody my cay was fine allergy to his cat litter thank you everybody for your support and help :)

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Well everybody my cay was fine allergy to his cat litter thank you everybody for your support and help
Hey, great news!!!! I'm so glad :D Geez, who would have thought it was an allergy to his cat litter?? :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts