Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 cats one female one male both fixed they are 3 years old they are indoor only and we have had them since they were kittens, about 3 days ago we couldnt find one of the cats and after looking around found her in the closet, so we got her out of the closet closed the door and she ran under the bed and was under there all night, the next day she came out for food then went right back under, later that day we took her out and brought her on the couch where she would growl at us, she didnt try to bite but while we petted her she would be growling though she looked like she was fine with being petted, she has never done this before. so later that night she slept on the bed with us and when i woke up she was back udner the bed, we went away that night for a trip and had a friend stay here and he said she stayed under all night except to come out to eat, we come back from the trip and find her still under the bed, and we take her out again onto the couch and she does the same thign with growling at us. WE can't tell if the male cat has gotten her mad or if hes just courious over her behavior because she was staring at him and growling but also seemed to when he wasnt around, she doesnt seem sick, doesnt have any marks on her body at all. does anyone have any ideas?? can a female cat go into heat evern after being fixed?? Its the weekend so our vet isnt in and we don't have much money and I can't afford thier emergency rates unless aboulsuty necessary does anyone know please please let me know

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.