Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My shepherd mix Buffy shares a kennel with my other dog Scooter. For the past few days she hasn't eaten but she drank a little. Yesterday she would pee every few minutes. So, in the evening about 7:00-8:00pm we noticed some blood coming from the area Buffy pees. Well, we looked in that area and saw blood stained on her fur and coming out. :( :( :( :(
We called the vet & he prescribed some keflex 500 milgrams one capsule twice a day incase it's a bladder infection. It appears to be a bladder infection but the vet said at her age of 12, it could be a bladder infection, kidney stones or tumor. :cry: :cry: :cry: :: She appears to be a little better today. Please pray for her.

P.S. Sorry if that is an over use of emoticons but I'm very upset.

·
Registered
452 Posts
(((hugs))) to you...prayers and nuzzles to Buffy.

Poor baby. I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope she is okay.

Prayers and love to both of you.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. Buffy seems better today. emma_pen, yes Buffy is spayed as all of our pets are. She is drinking alot better & we are giving her a little cranberry juice that helps. I'll keep you all updated. I hope that the medication does take care of it. Thanks again for thoughts & prayers. My family, me & Buffy say thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts