Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my foster failure Polly guarding my laundry! She is my chronic sneezy, bow legged, dirty ears, super adorable, loveable kitten at a whopping 7 months old! My how the time flies. I just love this girl. She is very self entertaining which is great because I am SO busy with these foster kittens, the house and the shelter.

:thumb

Polly 7 months (1).jpg

Polly 7 months (2).jpg

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
What an Adorable young lady she's turning into, of course, what else would you expect with her being such an adorable little fuzz ball!!:p:D

·
Premium Member
7,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree Sharon! She is looking more like a real cat every day. My itty bitty is gone but certainly not forgotten! She is such a sweetie - I'm glad I kept her. Her chronic sneezing would probably not have been dealt with as well as I have. She has cost me a pretty penny in vet bills already and I can't imagine anyone else being as patient as I have. I don't know if we will ever clear up her sneezing and I may go broke trying but I know she has the best care no matter what.

She really wants to go into the kitten room but the kittens don't know her and they hiss at her through the screen. She feels unwelcome in there. :wink:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Oh my goodness, she's grown up so much!! Where'd all her kitten fuzziness go? D:She is so beautiful though, couldn't have foster failed with a better kitty.

And haha, she's starting to get too grown up for the itty bitty's in the kitten room! She's such a lucky girl to have ended up with you, love seeing her growing up pictures, but boy Does time fly!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
She is gorgeous! Her eyes are so big and beguiling. I can see why you kept her! I think I would be a poor foster parent because I would want to keep every cat!

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
OO! Is this an official foster fail, then? Well, you knew you didn't have a chance, didn't you. Those eyes, those colors, those engaging facial expressions! it sounds like you've really invested time and love in this cat...

·
Banned
243 Posts
OMG!! Polly has surely grown up!
What a beautiful young lady she has become!
not a kitten anymore...sigh....but still beautiful and very playful!!!
She is a sweetie!!

Thanks you,:wiggle Marcia for saving her for your own..

·
Premium Member
7,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Also I need a new picture of Phoebe. I fell in love with that sweet face too.
I agree, time for more pics of Phoebe! She has gotten fat and sassy and so sweet. How a cat is sassy and sweet all at once, I can't understand. Gone is the cuddle bug I adopted but that is ok. We love all our furbabies, no matter the personality. I'll get some pics later and update her adoption post. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts