Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is almost a year old now!! Hard to imagine!

I remember her first day with me!

Polly.JPG

And now all grown up!

Polly in basket.JPG

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tranquility Blue, Polly is the only kitten I've kept out of almost 90 that have passed through my foster room in the past year. Polly had so many medical issues I was afraid that no one would care for her with the level of care she has needed, as I could. This baby has been labor intensive but worth every dollar and second of time I've spent. She is just as sweet and cuddly as she was as a baby.
Polly is still chronically sneezy going from one URI to the next it seems, bowlegged and snorts. What's not to love??

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Gah! Where does the time go? So hard to believe, almost a year already! Polly is as adorable now, as she was, as a kitten!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Wow! That year has just flown by. She has such beautiful marking and she looks like a little angelic kitty sitting in the second shot, she is adorable.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Aww,, so cute! Bow legged? LOL!! Our defender, Harry has bandy legs too! I'd never seen a cat with bow legs till him. I use to chuckle as he walks away, lookin all tuff & stuff. LOL

Great photos of Polly, thank you for sharing. I think I fell in love with Polly the day she ran her little legs off to get back to the happy room and peeked out the window, contemplating never leaving the happy room again, after her encounter with "the house cats" LOL

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ha catface, that seems so long ago now! She rules the roost these day. She has been banished from the Happy Room because I'm afraid my feral momma kitty might hurt her if she goes in - plus with a chronic URI I'm afraid she might infect the foster kittens. She hates not going in HER room but it just has to be this way.

Polly (13).jpg

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ha catface, that seems so long ago now! She rules the roost these day. She has been banished from the Happy Room because I'm afraid my feral momma kitty might hurt her if she goes in - plus with a chronic URI I'm afraid she might infect the foster kittens. She hates not going in HER room but it just has to be this way.

View attachment 85569

Thought that was a picture of a new foster for a minute and my first thought was "Foster failure":lol: she really is a cutie though as a kitten and now.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I love that picture lol Her little eyes were soooo dialated and her look just says, "What the heck was all THAT about?!"

Thanks for putting it up again. I think I'll snitch it and save it in my album ;)

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Aww, I love seeing Polly. She's an awesome kitty with great personality and very, very good looks! Of course everyone knows I'm sorta partial to calicos though. :wink: Don't tell my two, of course! LOL. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Sweet Polly...she's probably looking for a new playmate...
That's so sweet of her, to hang close to the babies!:)

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
That picture is precious Marcia. It says everything you need to know about Polly. She really is a special little girl. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts