Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm so sad. I found out today that not everyone loves me. Some can be mean. Some can be violent. I used to think the downstairs was fun - a happy place to explore and play. :kittyturn
I used to like coming out of my room. Not anymore. Maddie growls and hisses at me and Lacey Mae (that snit) actually swatted me! :? I ran upstairs as fast as my itty bitty legs could carry me! I may never, ever come out of this happy room again. Maybe. At least I know momma loves me. :love2

View attachment 67666

·
Registered
342 Posts
POOR BABY!!!!
She really looks like she's been dealt a horrible blow.
Don't worry Polly, they just haven't had a chance to really get to know you. Just be patient, I'm sure it won't be long before they see what a sweet little darling you are!

·
Premium Member
7,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I told Polly has a home in the Happy Cat Room at Chez Marcia for as long as she likes. She can be a big sister to all the itty bitty-er kittens we foster from here on out!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Ooh poor Polly, she looks so sad. It must be so confusing when you come out of the Happy Room and meet the old folks who don't bounce around like the others.
She is such a cutie

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Awww, LOL, she looks so bemused, poor baby. Old folks tend to be cranky as a matter of course, Polly. Best to stick close to the "Happy Kitty Room." lol

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
I think she looks like, "I hope Mama comes up here soon so I can get some :heartand give some kisses......"

·
Registered
0 Posts
LOL...thanks all for the good laughs!

Polly is such a cutie and she is going to be the envy of everyone...she gets to go in BOTH areas of the house.

·
Premium Member
7,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think she looks like, "I hope Mama comes up here soon so I can get some :heartand give some kisses......"
I did MowMow!! I gave her lots of cuddles and kisses! When I go in the room she climbs up on my chest and snoozes on my, er - well, pillows! ;-)

I can't move and certainly can't leave until she wakes up! :grin: She is not unhappy staying in the room. Between the old grumps downstairs and the fall down the hallway stairwell she's probably pretty happy to stay in her happy room. She NEVER gets hissed at in there!

:eek:rcat

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
I have to say that when I first read this I thought you were talking about something that happened to you, Marcia! Then, I realized it was about Polly. I had a big laugh at myself! Poor Polly, she will get over it eventually.

·
Premium Member
7,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm really doing a good job winning foster momma's heart! Momma finally figured out that I like cuddles and kisses before breakfast!! She puts the food down and everyone except me goes head first into it. I sit and stare at her for cuddles and she scoops me up and snuggles and kisses me all over my face and head and coos at me and I will purr really loud and only after that will I eat.

:luv

Momma said I had a grof spurt cuz I gained over a pound in 2 weeks! yea for me.

I still don't want to leave the Happy Room but maybe when I get bigger. I'm almost a whole 3 pounds now!! :yellbounce

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Poor wittle thing!! Yes, the world is a mean, cruel world. Especially the cat world, with all sorts of crabby, mean older cats.

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
Sweet little Polly. You bring such joy to your Mommy.

There is nothing better than affectionate kitten kisses and face bumps.

·
Premium Member
7,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
My Happy Room days are numbered!

Momma really messed things up for me today! She brought home a momma kitty with 4 two week old kittens. She calls them her T batch: Toto the mom, Tessa, Tyra, Toby and Tommy. Ugh. This means I'm gonna have to transition to the bottom part of the house with those crabby old cats down there. :fust

View attachment 69329

·
Premium Member
7,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My foster momma is SO smart!! She came up with a list of things about me to tell any potential new momma or dad:

1. I NEVER cover my poop :wiggle
2. I drool when I get really lovey :wiggle
3. I'm a chronic sneezer :wiggle
4. I have bowed front legs :wiggle
5. My ears are always dirty :wiggle

Momma said that she wants anyone that even might be REMOTELY interested in me to be well aware of all my wonderful qualities!! :lol:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sounds more like Momma wants to indirectly scare off any potential new Momma or Dad! I think your Momma (foster...haha) has a real soft spot for you and if you just crank up the Polly-attraction juices (and, maybe, make a tiny bit of effort with the old grouchies downstairs), Momma will be keeping you!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts