Cat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one pic of Mia out there but she looked fat so I can't post it.

That solar cover...getting put away. It's way to dangerous for the kitties.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
what temp is the pool kept at, or don't you need to heat it? (I live in the uk, so no way we could have a non heated outdoor pool lol).

And does Mia/Fay actually dip her toes?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I lie to keep it at 84F. I used a heat pump this weekend to bring it up from 76F.

Mia leaned over and gingerly put one paw on it and I gave her a "NO!" on tow ocassions so I can't risk their being near it.

They've each fallen in the pool without the cover and gotten out quickly so I don't mind them being by the pool when I'm inside.

It's perfect time!! I get to leave the door to the pool area open and the furkids love it. It's a sunny 81F with little humidity during the day and in the high 60s at night.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It turns out that Fay actually has eyes. She usually hides them from the camera

And her little buddy made a quick appearance.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
wow, she's either jumbo sized or he's tiny.....

That's a big size difference. What a sweet helpful girl she is, helping to get the pool ready for you to use.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fay is a very big girl. You should try holding her when she wants to cuddle. Her little step sister is far overweight at 8.8 lbs though. The little one Mia is the alpha cat. She's fast and very smart.

There's going to be some kitty dieting here after seeing Mia's photos.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Beautiful eyes! Mia reminds me a lot of Muffs, except Muffs is a blue bi-color, whereas Mia looks like a seal bi-color. I think Mia is also bigger. Muffs now weighs 10 lbs.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Beautiful eyes! Mia reminds me a lot of Muffs, except Muffs is a blue bi-color, whereas Mia looks like a seal bi-color. I think Mia is also bigger. Muffs now weighs 10 lbs.
Oooopps...I meant Fay, not Mia, as I'm sure you figured out!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
She's 14 lbs of fluffy, gentle, lovey kitty. You should see that face coming at you trilling away when you wake up in the morning. And the determined look she gets on her face before she launches herself into my lap and then onto my shoulder when I'm sitting in the computer chair.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts