Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Sage (kitty) and Dante (puppy) BOTH got snippety snipped today. I got to watch both, (I work there), it is so interesting to watch surgery. Both are still groggy and tired from an exhausting day. But thankfully NO MORE KITTY HEAT!!! And now I am not going to be one of the statistic "accidents" of animal pregnancy. I must say, everyone in the hospital was amazed by how small Dante's - er..."manly parts" were compared to his body size. LOL!, Um - I mean, shhhh! Don't tell him. Both are eating their little meals now, they are so hungry, but I was told, only a little or they over eat and make themselves sick. Well anyway, it's a relief to finally have them done. Just thought I'd share. :)

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Hmmm....is that a dirty look Dante is giving you? Well, tell him it's his imagination, because he's a lot better off! And Sage won't be crying and nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof! I'm glad you get a discount! This will be the last big bill for a while. I'm glad it's over. I hope they stay reasonably quiet now and take time to heal!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Congratulations on getting them both 'done'! And I'm glad the operations went well. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts