Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead he took some serious abuse at the hand (feet, body & tail) of his little sister...

It all started innocent enough

Hey, you make a good leanin' post while I watch these birds fly over the house

Gee....you're pretty comfy...

I think I'll stretch out a bit

Might be time for a nap

But in the end, he still loves her :luv

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Awwww, they are soooo cute :love2 :heart :love2

With their colors and antics, those two remind me of Mischief and the Hobo clowning around sometimes :)

·
Super Moderator
26,355 Posts
I'm so glad Holly's not cute anymore so I can stop wanting her. :roll:

:fust

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
marie73 said:

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

:lol:

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. I love that they snuggle together...I never had cats that did that before.

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Holly is 6 months old today!

She is longer and taller than Maggie, but only weighs 7 lbs 12 oz to Maggie's 10lbs. Maggie is pretty solid, but isn't really fat...Holly is pretty thin under all that fur.

Because of my travel schedule for work, Holly has to wait till early March to get spayed....I'm hoping she doesn't go into heat before then :roll:

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
I love pictures of those two together. Their colors are so striking together! I know what you mean -- if only there were some kind of guarantee they'd sleep together or cuddle together. You lucked out on these two.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Toodles went into heat the day before Thanksgiving, right after she turned eight months old. Of course, that was the year all the family was coming to our house! So, Toodles spent most of Thanksgiving Day that year in our bathroom. :lol: (I just moved all her stuff in there.)

·
Banned
12,199 Posts
marie73 said:

Wrong-oh, Marie......Holly's getting more beautiful by the day now that she's growing up. :wink:

OK, I knew you were just kidding :lol:

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awwww! Holly says 'thanks Tim. BTW can you tell me why my mom doesn't appreciate when I wake her up by getting on top of the headboard and swatting at the picture over the bed? I'm just havin' fun watchin' it swing back a forth."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts