Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolutely breaking my heart tonight, just hoping someone can help . I wrote on here a few weeks back about a litter of two kittens my cat had , they both had a deformity of the rib cage and sadly one had to be put to sleep at 8 weeks as he was suffering with breathing problems . We had the other one checked and were told she was much better and could live a relatively normal life. She was doing so well, full of energy and loving life, she is now 4 months old. 2 nights ago she was vomiting and has been off her food since. Tonight I boiled her some fish and she did eat a little, I was so relieved, but then about 15 minutes later she bought it all back up. She looks bright but I can see she is losing weight. Our vet is still closed because of the lockdown but I will phone again in the morning and tell him it is now an emergency. I just have this awful feeling I am going to lose her . My quandary is if it is serious do I leave her at the vets where she will be frightened and put her through treatment that could be painful, drips etc or bring her home and just love her till the worst happens or she gets better ,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,366 Posts
I am so sorry. The decision about leaving her at the vet is tough, and it's really hard now. Remember that you've done your best.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top