Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi recently my kitten jaxx has not been eating at all. I've also seen him vomiting but no vomit coming out. I'll be taking him to the vets first thing monday. I was jut wondering if anyone may have some suggestion to how as I could get him to eat a bit of food. Or maybe someone else has experienced this themselves.

Thanks
Jax

·
Registered
183 Posts
Kitten? How old? And since when he is not eating?
There can be so many reasons... Did you check if he has fever?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hes about 4 months old and hasnt eaten anything since saturday morning. He's got dried food and meet out. He is drinking just not eating.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah took him to the vets today. He had a really high temparature and thats why he isnt eating. The vet gave him a shot and gave me some tablets to give him. All should be okay now and I managed to get him to eat a bit of a burger today not the healthiest but at least hes had a bit of food today poor baby.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Jaxxx, my cat had the same problem about 2 weeks ago, her temperature was high, the vet gave her a shot and I had to give her antibiotic tablets for 10 days, one in the morning and one in the evening.
This gave my cat only a little problem of diarrhea. I gave her normal food + vitamines (tuna flavour) + something else she loves particularly (ham for exemple :wink: ), so that she started eating a lot again.
And now she is fine!
I'm sure your kitty will soon be fine too!! :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts