Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we went to our local market/car boot sale on Sunday & picked up this beauty :razz:

it is a Lila Paws pink chais longue & was on display in Selfridges London retailed at £335 we paid £5 for it :smiles

it needed a wash but has come up really nice now, we have ordered some pink fabric spray die to hopefully bring it up like new again as it has some fading on it

Meeca loves it but she is a Princess so it is very fitting for her hehe

behind Meeca you can see 2 mini scatter cushions I made & filled with pillow stuffing & cat nip :razz:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Oh how pretty in pink (my favorite color). I bought a really pretty pink cat bed for Ritz in a resale shop; she slept in it once and ignored it thereafter !
Caution about spraying die on fabric: your Mecca may not care for the smell and act like there is a pea in it. (Remember, cats noses are much much better than us lowly humans.)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
A beautiful bed for a beautiful cat. She's very lucky. However, I second the thought that pink spray might spoil everything if Mecca doesn't like it.

What amuses me is the way a cat will take possesion of something like that. I'm sure they actually know it's being provided specially for them.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I love it! I wouldn't spray it with anything, it looks fine to me. Maybe just make a pink throw to lay over the cushion that could be easily taken off and washed? Like fleece or something?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi,

Thank you for the kid comment's :) I don't see there being a problem with spraying the fabric as we bought a non toxic & fragrance free fabric spray.

the cushion cover has a zip so can be taken off & washed easily ;)

·
Super Moderator
26,670 Posts
That is simply adorable!! Great picture, too. Particularly stunning with a black cat on the pink bed.

Oh, great. My cats are looking over my shoulder checking it out.

Now Cleo wants one. :-?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehehehe I can just imagine Cleo peering over your shoulder saying "oohh mummy I want one of them posh bed's" hehe xx

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
3 our of 4 cat's have now slept on the pink chais longue :cat:razz:

Elfie

Tulah

1 - 11 of 11 Posts