Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We found this kitten outside by the bean field when I called Kitty, kitty he crouched to the ground as tight as he could get. I took some milk and tuna fish out to him and he gobbled it up like no tomorrow. I left him alone the rest of the day the next day thought I would try to rescue him didn't know how young a kitten it was until I took him to the vet. Very loving little guy. Now he has a severe balance issue I am told by a rescue place that it might be Feline Vestibular disease. Been trying to discover if it is curable and if it will return. It is heart wrenching to watch him. So I carry him to his food and kitty litter.He has some good days and some bad days. We thought about putting him down but we just aren't sure we can so we are going to continue to treat him, he is on an antibiotic and ear drops. We are waiting for much improvement. He is a loving little guy. Would love to hear any information if you have dealt with this. We can't afford much treatment so we are treating him somewhat through the vet. Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts