Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved a topic from this member to the reveiw thread for consideration. It seems like a common sense question. Also this member has put this topic up three or four times.

If you read through all posts by this member, most of them seem trollish to me.

Any input on the best way to handle the situation would be appreciated.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After reading through all post by mother lawand I relized he claims to be another members brother (samer8888) and samer's post really dont make alot of sense either.

I am not sure if they are trolls or just imature kids trying to get a laugh, it doesnt seem right to me though.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
It looks to me like an accidental double post from April 29 that Kitkat accidently revived.

Edit: Actually, I think I'm wrong. I see differences in the words he used and I also see that they were both moved to the review forum.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he posted the question first on April 29th at 4:21, then at April 29th at 4:25 this could have been an accedental double post. However he came back and reposted the same question agian April 30th at 3:28

Also if you read the rest of his posts and the posts by his brother??? I dont know maybe I am over reacting.? :?

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I'm not sure about the double post anymore. He would've had to go back and edit "but" [sic] to "ass" and remove an emoticon.

Right now I don't see that they're causing major problems, but I will defer to those with more experience as to what to do about the two of them.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Looks harmless to me. By typing style, you can tell that they're young kids. Usually the young kids get right down to business; swearing, and posting images that are tasteless.

It's the older, more intelligent trolls that are more subtle about what they do.

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
In case it is really a health problem, I would change the word "a$$" back to butt and put back the thread. I think the word is vulgar. Why would someone edit a post only to include a vulgar word? The word "butt" explained the problem clearly. This way, if he's a troll, his "bad" word doesn't appear, so his little "shock" is gone, but his question remains.

My guess is he's a pain in the "bad word." Just in case, though..... I hope it's not another RayofAsh. We'll have to watch for him coming back under another name. I'm guessing he will. :roll:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the advice Jeanie! I will do that. :D

Ok I edited the word and put it back in the behavior forum. Should I send a private message to him explaining my decision?

Is there anything else I am supposed to do? Should I go ahead and delete the double post?

Thank you Jeanie! You are a great help. :D

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
I would delete one of the duplicate posts. We are allowed to delete bad language with no explanation. However, many people would not think twice about that word. It's the motive that bothers me. We should watch him. You know that Dan could overrule us. of course, but if it's a health problem, Dr. Jean might see it. He should have taken the cat to the vet! If he continues to post nonsense, we should consult catman.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts