Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ray of Ash said this about introducing a cat to a dog: http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2932&highlight=

RayOfAsh
Cat

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:01 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crate the dog and let the cat sniff him/her out, and vice-versa. If the dog barks, scold him/her (usually with a hot iron).

"this dog was trained by my brother to chase cats as a puppy"

Where dose he live? I'll cripple him for 500, but the whole thing is 500 more .

I HATE people like that, thats just horrible .

To make matters worse, the brother is now dead. I see no option other than editing this post and the post of the sister and other indignant members. I will edit out everything but the first sentence. If you believe more action should be taken, I don't blame you.

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have sent a PM to Ray of Ash, and a note of apology to Jegga. I don't know if she'll be back. He made us look really bad. Even the fact that Dr. Jean answered her post did not improve her impression of us. I edited out all quotes about the iron and killing the brother from other posts so that Ray of Ash does not influence other young people. I hope this was suitable, but I wouldn't blame you if you gave him an official warning. He has tarnished our image and insulted all dog owners --all human beings who respect life.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
well first off we can't control what members post at first. this is a public forum. if she feels the comments of rayofash are the opinions of this forum then we can't control that. editing the post was the only thing we could do.

Dr jean just said the dog could not be trusted. which could be true…

i’m sorry that Jegga’s feeling were hurt, but the fact that her bother passed away doesn’t make it right that he trained this dog to attack other animals. i'm not trying to be callous. i just don't see the correlation. it's just and unfortunate circumstance in relation to rayofash’s stupid post..

this was an unfortunate post. we will have more bad karma post’s like this in the future. we will just have to edit or delete posts like these, and give the member a warning or ban them from the site.

i will pm rayofash and give him a warning. this person seems to be a youngster.

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was wise, I think. I got this answer from Jegga:

Inbox :: Message
To: Jeanie
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:01 am
Subject: Re: I am so sorry.
Thank you Jeanie. In one way I regret even sharing that sort of personal information with someone so cretinous, but on the other hand I hope if they have some morals, they'll realise that they should think before they hit the post button.

Thank you for your kind words, and the reassurance that this is one bad apple, rather than a whole bunch.

Jegga

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I received this PM from RayOfAsh:

Catman has just informed me about that, and now i understand which post you were talking about. Sorry i forgot to put a message saying that i was just kidding, i figured usually people would spot a joke like that.

You know, scold, hot iron, do you know what scold even meens?

Scold is when you punish somebody, usually like a lecture, or a spanking. And the whole hitman thing was a complete joke.

I replied with a definition of the words scold and scald (the steam from the hot iron, I assume), and what my profession is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts