Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,186 Posts
Oh wow...I'll have to think about this one...I wouldn't know what to post of Ollie....I'll get one up soon tho...gotta get back to work!! :(

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Well, I've posted these pics before, but might as well post them again @@ .

Here's Levi in some boxes

Cleo sticking out her tongue

Lucas looking as if he has partaken in some serious drinking

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These are great pictures; this should be a funny thread.

Go ahead and re-post if it's already something you posted. I'm sure nobody minds looking at a really cute picture twice. :wink:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
These of Jack are pictures from a roll that I have on my computer but I am embarrassed to post right now since I just made a new thread with pictures from the roll beFORE it. :oops: But for this thread I'll put some in here.

Couldn't decide which one of Jack was cuter/dopey-er/funnier:

Jack Drunk

Jack with no inhibitions.

This one wins for Mia hands down.

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
I love the pictures! I think you all must carry a camera around your neck. When I see a nice pose, the camera is always in the nest room. And it doesn't matter if I put it in another room, because the same thing will happen! They just do something cute somewhere else!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Jeanie said:
I love the pictures! I think you all must carry a camera around your neck. When I see a nice pose, the camera is always in the nest room. And it doesn't matter if I put it in another room, because the same thing will happen! They just do something cute somewhere else!
Haha yes I know. But I usually have my camera right by my computer, battery full and enough memory to take pics right away. Can't miss a Kodak moment. Btw, Jeanie where are your pics??

Ok this is the funniest I think of my kitties Sugar and Twinkie when they were little. Twinkie looks Chinese and Sugar looks a little bigheaded. :lol:

And the cutest (ok they're both cute but still) here is the Professional one. :D

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love Twinkie and Sugar kitten pics. ::)) That one on the chair is so cute. :) Twinkie's been giving the wazzup look from day one.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Thanks Padunk, they're my babies though, what can I say! But yes Twinkie likes to say "Wzup" quite frequently...I have so many pics of him doing that its not even funny. ( I just looked at their pic again and my goodness the SPCA gave them some huge collars :lol:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Heather, I love that picture of Oliver with his tongue sticking out. Do you still have that one? He's the funniest cat, so expressive!

I'm too lazy to dig thru my pictures right now hehe, but I'll post some soon.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Bean, I think Moby is cuter every time I see his picture hehe. I like the stretching one - does he like his tummy rubbed??

Heather, that's a good one too haha, but not the one I was thinking about. I just remember a thread you wrote that said you were in bed or something, and you looked over at him and he had his tongue sticking out and I think his eyes closed. Or maybe I am totally imagining it heh.

EDIT:
Okay, I was totally imagining it haha. I was thinking of ralphcor's cat in this thread:
http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=18093&highlight=#18093

Sorry I got em confused :/
But that picture of Oliver you posted just now is great!

1 - 20 of 134 Posts