Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thedani posted the same topic (Cat Stress) in two different forums, behavior and health & nutrition. The behavior forum got replies, but the H&N one didn't, so I moved the behavior one to H&N because I didn't want to lose the replies and I thought it was more appropriate in the H&N forum. Then I moved the original no-response H&N thread to the review forum (mostly because I didn't want to delete it in case I did it wrong). I also pm'd her to tell her what I did and why.

Mostly I'm posting here because I'm still unsure of myself when it comes to mod duties. Is there a more efficient way to take care of this problem or did I do it ok? Or should I have just left it alone?

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
What I do if someone posts 2 of the same threads in different sections is close one, state why i closed it and link to the other thread so it can easily be found.

·
Premium Member
28,609 Posts
Unfortunately, there is no way to combine threads, which would naturally be our preference, so I would do what Zalensia did, with a post that says, "The remainder of this thread can be found in ______________ forum." I'm hoping these options will soon be made available. There will be an update, I know. I don't know the date, however.

Annissa, if there have been no replies, you might as well delete it and pm the person who started it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts