Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My posts keep disappearing--not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it's technical thing.

Mods: let me know if I did something weird that made it so the post needed to be deleted! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Roskandy, if you're on a PC, you need to hit F5 to refresh the forum postings...maybe this is whats making it seem your posts are disappearing? ?
I'm on my phone app.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah, it won't let me edit but I wanted to add: I reread the forum rules link (the one pinned at the top of every site) and can't figure out what I'd be doing wrong? Is there another set of rules somewhere?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
10cats2dogs: I'm not entirely sure which replies are missing, but I was rereading a thread that I thought I had commented on before and it was missing my reply. (I think there might have been 2 threads like this?)

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Roskandy, I found two threads started by you, and have replied to both...hit F5 and see if you can see them! :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Sometimes when I post to "Cat Chat" a mod moves it to "Behavior" or "Health" cuz they think it's more fitting there . . .

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
It looks like Marie was doing some pruning...as far as I can tell it seems that you posted multiple introduction threads. But nothing after that has been removed.

·
Premium Member
7,843 Posts
You have fallen victim to the thread snatcher. You must do penance by kissing your kitty on the lips and telling us how she reacted!!

BTW, I LOVE kissing Coco on the lips!

·
Registered
8,971 Posts
MowMow gets lip kisses all the time. In fact, when I get home he's always waiting on the entry table for his 'Mommy's home' kiss smack on his lips/nose.

·
Registered
0 Posts
What penance do I need to do? My signature keeps disappearing/changing?

Go figure...now it shows the whole thing! Before it was just Mocha!

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
I noticed yesterday that your signature exceeded the rule. Too many lines, too many images, but I hadn't gotten around to doing anything about it...apparently someone did as it meets the requirement now.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
It must be...
"The Phantom of The Forum"
Having fun with people's posts!!:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.