Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am the proud mother of one spoiled child and three spoiled black cats. Having three black ones wasn't intentional, I am just a sucker who fell for the sad little faces at our local shelter!!! My big boy is Voo Doo and he is a three year old, black, amber eyed mixed breed. My baby boy, Sagwa, is a two year old, black, green eyed brat whom my vet told me is mostly Siamese (despite the colouring) as he has the perfect features. The newbie is our recently adopted (from me brother) black and white, yellow eyed, horendously obese cat, Victoria. When my brother rescued her from the SPCA, one year ago, she was at the "perfect" weight for an adult of her build = 7 pounds. He loved her all the way up to a whopping 14.5 pounds. DIET!!! I am hoping to find lots of good advice and fellow cat freaks on here with you all!!! Angela

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hello Angela and the babies!
Welcome among us! I enjoyed reading your introductory story and I find it amusing..as for you = a warm hearted lady! We are happy that you joined us :) together with VooDoo, Sagwa, Victoria and the other little brat whose name you haven't mentioned yet :p

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Hello idlegabble and welcome. That is so weird about your cats, I also have three cats. Levi is black, Cleo is black and my most recently aquired cat Lucas is black and white - strange!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hehe

"iaona" The other little brat is my husband- hehe, no, my five year old daughter Avery. Thanks for the welcome everyone!!! angela

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Hi, idlegabble. From one black cat lover to another, WELCOME! I've been enjoying your posts. I also had a black "Siamese." What a character she was. She's the reason I now have two Siamese cats, one sealpoint and one bluepoint. Almost all my other cats (90%) have been black. They're so beautiful! And so are my Siamese babies. ::))

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hope you stay and enjoy the site. I really dont know what I would do if Sugar weighed 14 lbs, could she still jump on my lap with ease? hehe j/k :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She thinks she is a feather and kills my ribs and collar bones with her feet!!! Ang

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Sometimes when I am sleeping Sugar will just put her 2 front paws on me and just stand there like a prairie dog looking out into the yonder and even though she is only 9 1/2 lbs. her little feet hurt! Then she thinks its ok to step over my stomach back and forth all morning until I get up and feed them. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts