Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God of heaven AND earth,we lift up our friend Marie,Jeanies relative,and all who are touched by the events in San Diego.

Lord,we know you are in the midst of this. You are a God who does NOT stand afar off!

Lead Marie,and all those we lift up to a phone,a computer,safe and sound. In
JESUS'

name Amen!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Extending a prayer to everyone affected by this. My husband's godson lives in San Diego as does my best friend's aunt. Haven't heard about either of them yet.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
The thing that helps me is to realize that San Diego is awfully big and it was only 2 houses that were destroyed. Not only that, I honestly have no idea where either of the people I know live in San Diego. I just hope it's far from the air base where this happened.

·
Super Moderator
26,519 Posts
I'm here and safe. Sorry for not logging on earlier. It didn't happen anywhere near me, but my heart goes out to those who lost their lives on the ground and their families. :(

·
Super Moderator
26,519 Posts
Everyone's fine, I don't personally know anyone who lives in that area. It just brought back horrible memories to people who were here in 1978.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
bluemilk said:
God of heaven AND earth,we lift up our friend Marie,Jeanies relative,and all who are touched by the events in San Diego.

Lord,we know you are in the midst of this. You are a God who does NOT stand afar off!

Lead Marie,and all those we lift up to a phone,a computer,safe and sound. In
JESUS'

name Amen!

Oh my gosh!! how sad :yikes
AMEN!!

·
Super Moderator
26,519 Posts
A 36-year old mother was killed, along with her 1-year old child and her mother. Her 2-month old child is still missing. The woman's mother had just flown here to help her daughter take care of the new baby. :(

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
marie73 said:
A 36-year old mother was killed, along with her 1-year old child and her mother. Her 2-month old child is still missing. The woman's mother had just flown here to help her daughter take care of the new baby. :(
OMGosh! That is so sad. :( It sounds like the pilot was not at fault for this incident at all. I hope he can continue to live with himself knowing this has happened.

·
Super Moderator
26,519 Posts
There's a lot of controversy about that. Some say he was trying to return the jet to the base (be a hero) when he could have easily gone off his flight path and "dumped" the plane in a less-populated place. The first thing he said when he got free from his chute was, "I hope I didn't kill anyone" or something to that effect. I feel bad for him no matter what.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
marie73 said:
There's a lot of controversy about that.
Whoa! I hate to pass judgment on people but if there was a much wiser choice to make and he was trying to be a "hero" then he screwed up big time. It just might be pretty hard to live with himself now.

·
Super Moderator
26,519 Posts
They've recovered the last little body. :(

The man whose family was killed in the crash of an F/A-18 Hornet says he's praying for the pilot. University City resident Dong Yun Yoon visited the crash site where his family, wife Young Mi Yoon, his mother-in-law, 15-month old daughter Grace and 2-month old daughter Rachel, were killed Monday. Yoon thanked those who have tried to contact him in the past 24 hours and said he is praying for the pilot involved in the crash. The family's pastor and other friends accompanied Yoon as he stopped near the home and cried.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
marie73 said:
God really answered everyone's prayers then.

Just awful.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts