• None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your prefered form of caffeine? I like coffee the best. I don't like caffeine pills that much, they don't seem to have as nice of effect as coffee, but sometimes they're good for crushing up part of them and mixing them into coffee or other beverages.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I am a coffee-o-holic ..I love coffee 8)
As you can see it has to be COFFEE 100% for me :p
I dislike the fact that it turns your teeth yellow - so I cut down drastically from the amount that I would like to drink :(

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I stopped drinking any caffeine several years ago because my husband thought it might decrease my headaches. Well it did, so now I avoid it! Occasionally I take a few drinks of "regular" Dr. Pepper but that's it. Oh and I havne't given up chocolate either. :)

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
I am a coffee nut, my day doesn't start until I have some. :D
I also like diet Dr Pepper and diet Pepsi. An occasion cup of tea sounds good on occasion, especially in the evening, but it is the decaf variety.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I love caffiene!!!!! Caffiene doesn't love me though :cry: It causes nightmares, once I stopped drinking caffiene I stopped having nightmares, I also slept better and felt well rested after less amounts of sleep before (used to be 12 hours, now I only need 6 or 7) I guess I was fortunate that I didn't have the whole withdrawel thing, though once a month I do eat chocolate which has caffiene in it.....

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Mt. Dew is my preferred form of caffeine. Sometimes at work at around 10 or 11am I'll need a "pick me up", which is some Mt. Dew.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Which Mt Dew, Rob?
I love the Red Kind 8O mmm 8)
And never ever will I drink diet soda - I drink it rarely but when I do I like it full of caffeine :!:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
ioana said:
Which Mt Dew, Rob?
I love the Red Kind 8O mmm 8)
I like both Code Red and regular Mt Dew. For awhile I drank a lot more of the red stuff. I went back to craving regular Mt Dew. (for now 8) )

1 - 20 of 20 Posts