Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last two nites ive spotted this girl sleeping in my yard, but she dont want anything to do with my other cats. I dont think you can tell in the photo with her laying down but she is very heavy with kittens. I think she could have them anytime. She's kinda wierd coloured to me. Like primarily a grey with some oranged brushed in. Im sure theres a technical name for it. The picture aint the best, my battieres died just after this was taking so i couldnt turn the porch lites on and get a better one. I got her to come up to me and eat some cat food and she even let me pet her briefly. I tried to pick her up and she hissed, so just petting for now. I think my wife is gonna check with the neighbors and see if she belongs to one of them. I only have a few neighbors and they are spaced out but she could still come from someone elses house. We usualy get a few cats from the neighbors eating here every few nites. If she belongs to someone else I should probly quite feeding her and hope she stays home. I realy dont need another cat, but I wont let any animal go hungry if i can help it. Ill try to get a better photo tommarow. She is a cute cat.

http://www.catforum.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=22166&size=big&cat=500 The link is for a BIG photo wich shows her much better but will take a minute for slow connecions.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Awwww... I hope she does belong to somebody. If she doesn't, can you provide her with a safe area to have her kittens?? Do you have a garage or something?? Definitely keep feeding her if she doesn't belong to anyone...she will need to food to feed her babies... good luck, and keep us posted!!

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
She's beautiful! I think they call that coloring a Torbie.
As Janice said, if she doesn't belong to anyone, please keep feeding her and give her shelter to have the babies. If the budget allows, feeding her a high quality kitten food right now is what she really needs. Awwww

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If no one belongs to her ill keep feeding her. Like i said i cant stand to see an animal go hungry. I get a 10% discount at wal-mart so it helps. The wife went outside to feed the cats tonite and she was on the porch with them. She let my wife luv on her :wink: Wife said she thinks we got a new cat lol. I guess we do IF she doesnt have an owner. I have a big shop she can have the kittens in. I just hope its not to hot for them. Ill just have to slide the door open i guess. Its exciting waiting to see what the kittens will like, but I hate the idea of trying to find homes for a litter of cats. Hopefuly it will be a small litter. If she stays here she'll be getting spayed fast!!!!!!! Good thing I got that bonus coming next month.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts