Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been hard at work getting everything set up and prepared for our newest arrival. There was a mutiny, however, from my little household who felt that I should be giving credit where credit is due. So here's to my cats, who have been working under brutal conditions!

First they were told to clean up their cat post. That meant all hair, scraggly carpet peaces, and feathery bits.

They were then told that if they wanted a new sister they had to do all of the laundry. They obviously got very into it.

Cloud's excitement can barely be contained.

Every nook and cranny must be cleaned for our guest, after all we want to make a good impression.

And finally they were given the arduous task of testing the quality of our food.

I know, I know, I am such a mean bossy mama. I like to keep my crew in tip top working shape :kittyturn

*I am way to excited for the weekend to get here and to meet our new girl*

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I just love Cloud, he's so cute (and he's got pink feets!)! Beautiful cats. Glad to see they helped clean up for their new sister. :roll:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We weren't planning on a fifth cat, but a need came up and we are going to address it.

Thank you for your kind words everyone, I'm glad that I am not the only one that loves my little group :)

Tonight we trimmed nails. I didn't get pictures of that, but lets just say they hate it. I am still trying to get Autumn's. She is avoiding me right now *sigh*

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you :) She will be here tomorrow morning. I will have a thread set up for everyone to meet her as soon as possible, I have a crazy busy weekend planned so I will do my best to be expedient. I still haven't had a chance to think of what we would like to name her.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts