Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
For my cats, we got them a stocking filled with various cat toys from Petco for $20 and a new laser pointer for $9. This is an extra special Christmas as it's Momo's first. She's helped wrapped presents and has played with the toys. She's a happy kitty. :D

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
LOL! Bob I see she is using the couch cushions instead.

Our cats are getting their presents later this week. We were much too busy this week and got them small gifts (small cat nip and glitter ball) to tide them over.

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's Chiquita's favorite sleeping spot, one cushion or the other, that why I place the bed on one of the cushions.
I later gave it a spritz or catnip spray right in the middle so hopefully at some point she'll use is.

·
Banned
602 Posts
Mia got a new collar (that makes five now, lol). It has peace signs of varios colors going theough it and the main color is a blu green.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yoshi got a couple new toys:

West Paw teddy bear (it's a dog toy, but 1/2 of his toys are)
Kong Moppy Ball
Kong Kickeroo

He loves and has been using all 3....so I guess they were a hit!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
It's a very good start.

Prince takes to a sleeping place for some time, then changes to another. One of them is his bed, bought at Petco or Petsmart when I traveled to the US for work in the summer. It took him a long time to try it, then he really liked it and wouldn't sleep anywhere else, then he forgot about it in favor of my ironing board by the bay window with my clean laundry waiting to be folded.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Someone corrected the typo in the title, that's great.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Misa got a lot of toys and cards from people.. At least 20 gifts and cards. It was mostly from people on her facebook page. She got the most gifts ut of anyone in my house.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
omg it's to die for! It'd cost a fortune if they sold it here.

·
Registered
51 Posts
omg it's to die for! It'd cost a fortune if they sold it here.
You won't believe it, but I only paid $132 (including shipping) for it!

Our two older Brits have one, but we thought it would be best to add a second one wo they are not competing for prime real estate!

I can't wait for it to get here!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Wow, that's the price for the smallest, simplest cat trees here. I'm sure your cats will love it!!

·
Registered
710 Posts
My girls each had a stocking stuffed with small toys and treats. They also got a new bed and extra tall scratchy post- which they love to climb!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Straysmommy - are you outside of the U.S.? I purchased it off Ebay from the same seller we purchased our other one 5 years ago.

If you'd.like the seller's name, send me a p.m.

This one I ordered is 77" tall...but her prices on the smaller Armarkat's are even better!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts