Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my sweet kitten, Clair. She was going to be used for breeding but the new owner chose a different kitten at the last minute so she was 4 months old when I got her. :) I've had her for 3 weeks today, and she has grown soo much in that short amount of time! She is almost 8 lbs and is 5 months old. She is into everything and loves chasing the laser pointer. She follows me around the house everywhere I go, even to the bathroom! haha I can't help but love her! My 11 year old rescue Maine Coon, Bodhi, is still getting used to her, but they do play chase and groom each other. :)

2nd day at home:

end of 1st week:

Big brother Bodhi watching over her :)

Being cute! 2nd week at home

End of 2nd week at home

3rd week

end of 3rd week :)

my pretty girl :)

Thanks for looking at the pics... maybe i'm crazy, but I just think she's adorable!! haha

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the sweet compliments... I feel very fortunate to have her. I've wanted a Maine Coon kitten for years, ever since I rescued my senior MC, Bodhi. He is the most wonderful cat I've ever known and I just had to get another MC! I have not been disappointed. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, that is a spectacular kitty! How much does Bodhi weigh btw?
Thank you :)

Bodhi just went for his shots and checkup last month and weighed 14 lbs 8 oz. He's on the smaller side for a MC but still a big boy! Clair may be bigger than him when she's full grown! Her daddy weighs 20+ lbs and she is built and looks just like him.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Beautiful cat!! I have one that is part or all maine coon ( not sure since I found him on my back porch). Here is a picture of him

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wow!! I didn't realize Maine Coons were that big ... and I thought my 10.5 pound Sammy was big. :cat3
Oh my yes they grow huge! Imagine having a 20 pound sack of potatoes landing on your stomache one night. Very sweet and cute boys, but painful at times..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts