Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my new kitten I brought home yesterday. She is gray with tan splotches in some spots. She is sweet and cuddly. She doesn't have a name yet. I would love suggestions. So far I have come up with Paisley, Macy, and Izzy.

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
I like Macy, for the singer, Macy Gray. Purrfect.

She's beautiful!

·
Banned
47 Posts
She is precious! I have a cat named Macy Gray so I do like that name - but I REALLY like Paisley! I think she looks like a Paisley!

·
Banned
47 Posts
Awww! Your daughter is beautiful - I love her hair! That is the sweetest picture :love2

Did you decide on a name for the kitty yet?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you so much. I am thinking I will call her Paisley for awhile and see if it fits. It is the only name that really keeps coming back to me. I do love Macy too but Paisley just seems to fit her more.

·
Banned
47 Posts
I totally agree - she really looks like a Paisley! Good luck with her! I bet your daughter is in heaven with her new kitty! :thumb

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh yes, she is loving having her own cat at her house all the time. I asked her what she wanted to name the kitty and she said Daniel Boone! LOL She sings the Daniel Boone song all the time and watches it with her grandparents. I told her it wont work since it is a girl cat.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nevermind I do not like how Paisley sounds when I am calling her I like Macy better because it is shorter and it sounds better when I am calling the name. I found another name I love though... Harper.

So it is between Harper and Macy now! lol I can not make up my mind.:?

·
Banned
47 Posts
LOL @ Daniel Boone! That is hysterical!! She sounds like quite a character! Harper is very cute and today is the 50th anniversary of To Kill A Mockingbird written by the amazing Harper Lee so maybe that's a sign??

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
OMG "To Kill A Mockingbird" is one of my fave books! I think Harper and Macy are great names. Try them both and see which one fits the best. I really like the Macy Gray reference but I think Harper could be cute because when she's being naughty or getting wild, you can call her a "harpy". :-D

No matter what you name your kitty, she is a beautiful blue/cream dilute tortie.
Tortoiseshell ... 'tortie', for short.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMG "To Kill A Mockingbird" is one of my fave books! I think Harper and Macy are great names. Try them both and see which one fits the best. I really like the Macy Gray reference but I think Harper could be cute because when she's being naughty or getting wild, you can call her a "harpy". :-D

No matter what you name your kitty, she is a beautiful blue/cream dilute tortie.
Tortoiseshell ... 'tortie', for short.
Thanks I wondered if she was a tortie but I didn't know if they were only the black and orange.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts