Cat Forum banner

pretty (nekkid) boy

1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  BreaMarie 
#1 ·
please ignore the dirty ears- little man needs a bath!

i love how clear the line between his red and white markings are. of course, when he's
they're even crisper!

oh, hai mom!

aren't i purdy?

hey, thanks for fixing my hammy, mom lady!

See less See more
#10 ·
Claiken said:
are they weird to pet/touch? with no fur?
they're sooooo soft! they're not truly hairless. they have a bit very fine, almost invisible fur all over their body (and you can see, he has a bit of fuzz on his nose), so they feel like suede, or a (very) warm peach.

Heather102180 said:
What's his personality like?
he's awesome! playful, ornery, smart, active, and super loving. i take him just about everywhere with me, and he's never met a stranger. he purrs and preens for everyone we meet. he loves to go for walks on his leash. he's really a great cat.

#11 ·
Imperialfelines said:
i want one :)

I think I plan on getting an "ELF" kitten at some point.
i've noticed a huge difference in the cat breeding world vs the dog breeding world. in the dog world, no
breeder would "create" a new breed by randomly mixing breeds just for the heck of it, yet in the cat world, it seems to be common practice. in the dog world, elves wouldn't be considered a breed, just another designer mutt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.