Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went to Petco and noticed they have increased their prices. Or Wellness has. I'll have to look at Pet Supplies Plus sometime soon to see if there is a price increase there.

Wellness 5.5 oz can was $1.65 (USD) and now it's $1.79
Wellness 3 oz can was $1.25, now $1.39
Wellness Core 5.5 oz is now $1.99 (not sure what it was before but I don't think it was 1.99)
not sure about other brands since I have thrown out previous receipts.

I also just discovered you have to go online to their site to print out your reward certificates. I have 3 $5 certificates to use(One of which expires 10/31) so I'll have to go back tomorrow to redeem it.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
I noticed the NationalPetPharmacy.com and petfooddirect.com both raised the price of By Nature.

/grumble

·
Premium Member
18,379 Posts
Wellness increased their wholesale prices several months ago, like maybe June or so. Just about every major brand has had an increase in the last 6 months...some of them pennies, others huge....I had to raise Go! 5.5 oz cans by something like 35 cents a can. Natura just raised prices about two weeks ago, so you'll see that trickling into EVO, Innova & Cal Natural shortly.

Go to an independent...$1.79 for a can of Wellness is ridiculous. My increased price is still below their previous $1.65 price.

·
Super Moderator
26,812 Posts
Try wag.com. You get 15% off your first order, free 2-day shipping. I used them for the first time a couple weeks ago and stocked up.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Well, I would be more than happy to see a Wellness 5.5oz with a 1.79 price tag. Here in Toronto Wellness is over $2 for 5.5oz, and $3.19 for 13oz can. And we pay a lot higher tax than US. Hope that will make you feel better :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts