Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
I'm not entirly sure I understand your post. You have 3 cats and just took in a stray dog that is causing problems so you want to re-home your cats? I'd say keep the cats and try to take the dog elsewhere...have you called your local humane society to see if they can take any dogs?

I hope I read your post right!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK..EDIT: I have three "part-time strays". They are Mosha,Gordo,and Boots... Boots is pregnant... She keeps getting pregnant and i am unable to save any kittens because of the chemicals under my house kill them. Now Gordo and Mosha run when they see other people and I am afraid one of these days they will get run over by a speeding car (there are a lot). But now that i rescued the dumb doggie he barks and I have to keep him in my house outdoors( It is like 2 bathrooms put together?< size) So the cats don't hang out as much around my house. I have to call today about them(cats). Should I also tell them about Foxxy(dog)? He went in my house and barked at Kiki and she was all fluffed up! But then He tried licking Kiki through the screen door(?) and Kiki scratched him! :lol: Soo should I give the dog to a shelter too?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats the problem I can't. My dad won't want to :( :evil: :evil: I feel so awful about it, i haven't called the shelter :cry: :cry: If I get to keep them Spay and Neuter it will be

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mstx said:
What about making it to where they cant get under the house?
Good idea...I have to buy those wirey thingies... Now I am not sure about the dog..

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Megan1216 said:
You need to call the shelter ASAP.
Yes. I will as soon as I have all 3 cats with me I'll put them in a little room close the door and call shelter.. :cry: :cry: ... I HAVE to keep the dog :? :? :fust

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I am confused...Did you adopt the dog or find it as a stray? :? If you found it as a stray, why do you HAVE to keep the dog, but not the cats? Either way you need to either get them to a shelter or have them Spayed/Neutered. There ARE low-cost Spay/Neuter options. Just look in the Sticky forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts