Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost a new kitty/cat owner here and of course within the next weeks of getting I'll be buying all kindsa things for em...I've noticed on other forum boards they have a product review section or even link to pages on the site that list opinions of things after people buy sort of like a yes it's worth it or no don't waste your money so others can see what good or bad experiences people have with things they're thinking of maybe getting.

Wow that was a quick long one sentence :?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah my mind's going off a lot about this or that anything kitty related right now - I've been spending way too much time, hours on end reading cat websites recently! :shock:

current project - taking measurements to get an idea how big and where to put a cat condo, with vaulted ceilings in the "great room" and it probably ending up taller than me the lil furballs are gonna be spoiled! :oops:

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
Oh, it's definitely plural now? Are you going back for more? If so, you had better update us on the other thread!

Kitties expect to be and deserve to be completely spoiled! >><<

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Jeanie, I was always planning on if I got one I mine as well get another since I'm gone sometimes and it's only me here so would be nice to have the company for both us and each other :wink: it just so happened that I got very interested in 2 around the same time

I did go back today and will post that to the other thread...

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
I can only be happier for both of you now! Double trouble, double the fun! It's hard for a kitten to be alone, because they're used to piling on top of each other to sleep and having a playmate. When you're gone, they'll be much better off having each other for company. So, they'll be chasing one another all over the house, and up the drapes! I'll pray for your house!

Personally, I loved raising kittens. I bred Siamese for a few years, and I really miss it. Suggestion: Ask for paper bags at the grocery story. They love to chase each other into the bag and then jump on it! It's the best toy you could "buy."

P.S. I hope you know that when I said "You'd better," I just meant that we'd all be interested. :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
I am definitely in favor for a review section. I know, myself, as many other members are likely to want to know what works good, is healthy for the cats, helps, doesn't help, by hearing from none other then other cat owners. :) You know, speaking of additional cats, I never believed all those people I used to think were 'crazy' a few years back who said you can never have just one. Seriously, I got kali back in may and by the end of august I got another. (even though I wasn't really planning on getting another at the time, it was a sort of rescue :) ) Now, if given the chance and funds, I think I'd eat, sleep, breathe cats. I love all animals but the more time I spend around my cats the more they manage to find extra room. :lol: Now, back on the subject, I think having a product review is a great idea! Hope to see it soon. *crosses fingers*

- Randy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts