Cat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a food for my one cat that has short bowel syndrome. I was introduced to ABADY over the weekend and from what I have fed her she seems to like it. Just wondering if anyone out there has used it and what your thoughts are on it. Thanks for any input.

·
Premium Member
18,379 Posts
Abady is kind of a "march to the tune of their own drummer" kind of food. They take a strong position about their use of poultry by-product meal and the benefits it provides. I think there are worse ingredients they could put in food, but really haven't done any research about their approach.

If you choose to use it, realize that your options for purchasing it will be rather limited.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Abady is kind of a "march to the tune of their own drummer" kind of food. They take a strong position about their use of poultry by-product meal and the benefits it provides. I think there are worse ingredients they could put in food, but really haven't done any research about their approach.

If you choose to use it, realize that your options for purchasing it will be rather limited.
Doodlebug, what did you mean by there are worse ingredients they put in their food? You mean Abady?
Right now I am giving her Steak and Kidney complete wet food and in two days her stool has gone from being very runny and VERY frequent to being a thicker consistency and only once long after she was fed. When I fed her Innova and Evo she would eat and within minutes be in the litter box. She also has become very interactive with my other cats, something I have not seen in a while.
If you have any negative thoughts about this food please let me know since I have a lot of money invested in this kitty and would hate to be hurting her instead of helping her.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.