Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,603 Posts
After I was age 10, we had no more cats--not because my parents didn't love them, but because they had indoor-outdoor cats (as most people did at that time. There was less traffic, and I didn't know anyone with an indoors only cat.). but because my mother loved them too much to have them disappear, get attacked, killed, and break her heart. Oh, how I wish this forum had been available then. I can remember four different cats, one at a time, from the time I was four until I was ten. (My mother and father had taken in every cat that came crying for food.) Then there were no more until I got married.

As soon as I got married I got two cats-immediately, and have had two or more cats ever since. I have also had a collie--and for a long time-three collies, and there has never been a problem.

There was no use asking again. Once my mother said, "No more heartache," I knew there was no use asking again. It was a long wait, but the home belonged to them. My mother and father enjoyed my cats the rest of their lives. I wish I could give you a better answer, but all people have to respect the wishes of the people who own the home. Someday that will be you. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.