Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here they are. Psi and our new addition, Sigma, whom we rescued off the street on May 18th. They're just like brothers, it's so cute!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
They do look like brothers! They are so cute, and maybe needing a bigger bed too.... :lol:

So you just found Sigma off the streets and decided to keep it :?:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yip hehe. Well we rescued him off a busy street. There is a thread all about it in Cat Chat called "Uhm... Third Cat?" if you want to read it. I am actually going to be taking him back home to Canada with me on Saturday next week for my mom. If she doesn't like him, I will just bring him back and he'll stay here. Either way, he's stickin' in the family hehe.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I am so happy for you - I have followed your story closely - he is gorgeous.. Where is Samhain?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Poor Samhain...she hates Sigma. And she still doesn't like Psi much, either. Sigma is trying to make friends with her but she hisses at him and runs away. She will tolerate Psi standing next to her, but generally she stays away. I dunno What her problem is - otherwise she is completely normal. Our relationship with her hasn't changed one bit. *shrug* Guess she just doesn't like the "intruders." So, I think Psi is happy to have a real friend now hehe. Too bad Sigma is leaving on Saturday...tho, I might become so attached (and Psi might get so sad) that I might bring him back with me despite what my mom thinks hehehe.

Thanks, guys, for the compliments!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Have you put a bit of vanilla on the back of all three of your kitties necks? I hate for Samhain to feel so frustrated :(

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually, I have yet to try the vanilla trick. Every time I mention it, Joe looks at me like I'm from outer-space heh. I want to give Sigma a bath before I leave tho (maybe tonight) so I could always give all of them a bath and try it. Extract work okay? Or should it be pure vanilla?

OH WAIT! Not tonight! It's the hockey game, GO FLAMES!!! Hehehe. Okay, tomorrow night then!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Wow, they are soooo cute, and they obviously get along so well!!!!!
And as for the hockey...*sigh*...big disapointment, eh???? :(

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aww ya...

But! We have to be happy for how well they did, and how they got this far! It's the ultimate underdog story!! I still love my team, they did an AMAZING job!!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hehehe, yummy smelling cats. I'll try it and let you know if Samhain comes around.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts