Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Psi in Joe's guitar case hehe. I can't believe how big he looks! He is about 7.5 months now.

·
Registered
10,238 Posts
Kitty is very pretty, nice picture tho. My cats are about a year and some months old and they are getting poochy bellies! :p

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am in love with him. I like to load up his picture while I'm at school hehehehe. Tuesdays and Thursdays suck because we have to leave them alone for 10 hours! Awww, I can't wait to get home...

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Beautiful picture and beautiful cat.

How do you get such a good shot of his eyes? Unless Barnaby is looking away from the camera, the flash always washes out his big eyes. If I turn all the lights on in the room and disable the flash, the picture comes out too dark. Maybe I need photography lessons... :wink:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bright light, no flash. He was sitting right under the lamp, that's why it looks kind of yellow. I love his eyes, he has "Green Bay Packer" eyes, hehehe - yellow and green.

I'm sure he'd love to hear all your nice comments guys, but I'm not gonna tell him - it'll just enlarge his ego!

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
HUH? After you call this angelic kittycat a monster, a demon kitty, a brat, etc., etc, when he was just an innocent little kitten--destroying your house, as a kitten is supposed to do? Poor baby probably has no ego at all! (Ok, Psi, where's the five dollars you promised me if I posted this?)

Just kidding, Tanyuh! Of course he was a evil monster.......( :roll: ) :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I can see how Psi lives in luxury there, Tanyuh 8)
As for the pictures, when the flush is not on, it is best to have a light behind the person that is taking the picture.
I find it very hard to make Frosty lay still like Psi ...he has got nuclear energy inside of him...he'll go on and on won't stay still but when will I have already put the camera up. The funniest thing he does is sitting down like human's do. When we first saw him doing that, leaning against a pillow, Andrew said "Look at him, he thinks he's people :p "

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, Psi, where's the five dollars you promised me if I posted this?
HAHAHA!!!

Ya I'm surprised the little rascal stayed still for so long. He was just chillin'. He really has calmed down since his neutering but he gets ganki every night still. I love that sound that their feet make when they are tearing across the carpeted floor. It has got to be one of the best sounds ever, next to their purr of course.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts