Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my dear Psi.. I'm in Canada right now visiting the parents but Joe sent me this picture. I miss him so much! Psi, that is. Hehehehe.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Awww Psi is so cute - and his fur looks very beautiful. I hope you will be alright until you will be able to return - I have been there - missing my pets while I was away - makes me sigh only thinking of it
How is Sigma doing? And how about Samhi - sweet old gal? She is loving Psi better and better these days, right :wink: ?
It is nice to see around the forum Tanyuh - have fun with your family and have a safe trip back home.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww thanks Ioana! I wasn't quite sure if anyone noticed me around anymore *smile*

I'm having a pretty good time up here, thanks for asking *smile* but I do miss them a lot. Sigma is doing very well! He's a bit of a brat tho. He's broken a flower-pot and he likes to climb up to the very top of the screen door. I take him outside on a harness tho, and he just loves it. I'm so happy that I brought him here - takes away from the loneliness of missing "home." In a few days Joe is coming to visit (his sister will be taking care of Samhain and Psi), and he'll bring the digicam, so I'll post some recent pictures of Sigma when I get the chance. He's a great cat..

I hope you all are doing well. Have a great rest-of-the-week!
~tanya

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
tanyuh said:
Aww thanks Ioana! I wasn't quite sure if anyone noticed me around anymore *smile*
You must be kidding - you are one of the veterans on this site. Richo was also wondering where you were a while ago - he started a thread about you - so you see, you are popular here. We know you are busy with your studies :)
It is always a delight to see your smiles around. Looking forward for the pictures. We thank you for the wishes ..hugs back at you :D

ps - oh Kim that is funny - I just got the meaning of what you said. Andrew hears things like " Hold on Andrew, I am loving Cheerio now" a lot ..poor guys ..hehe. It is not that bad - although it is funny

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Yea well when I was with my ex-bf, he said he always felt like 2nd place....or 3rd place b/c I have 2 cats. But honestly, it seems like I care about them more b/c they can't care for themselves sometimes. Do you know a cat that can open a can? :lol:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got this picture on my desktop right now while I'm away. And I've decided that Psi has exceeded his allowed allotment of cute-ness and that something should be done about it. Hehe.

I miss the little guy.

·
Registered
78 Posts

I know how you feel. I recently spent 10 days in Missouri visiting my boyfriend's family. And I starting missing my babies while I was at the airport waiting for my flight. I brought along a bunch of pictures of them but that just made me miss them more. When I finally got home I think I dang near squeezed the life out of them giving them hugs and kissies. :)

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Hey Psi is a cute guy. Last time I went to the shelter there was a grey kitty like him, he was very sweet and hard to pass up.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aww poor grey kitty... I'm sure he'll find a home soon. Grey kitties are very cute - like Nermal! Hehehe. I don't think Psi's quite full-grown. I did a little research on grey cats and the general consensus is that they won't become full-grown until age 3-5! Richo, if you're reading this, is there any truth to this statement?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
One of my brother's has a grey tuxedo cat, I don't go there much so I don't see him often, but I don't even remember the cats name because I always call him Nermal. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts