Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was Psi's 2nd birthday last Friday (am late posting the pictures).

Here he is a little scared of the candles on his "cake."

CHOMP!

Sigma wondering what's going on.

Happy Birthday Psi!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hehe, nope. He snuck a couple of bites, but Psi just shoved him outta there.

Nice to see ya too, Lori!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you come upon your matching kitties by accident like we did? We had Psi for just under a year when we picked up Sig off of a busy street.

·
Registered
903 Posts
We adopted Malcolm from the SPCA in Nov/2004. It was a bit of a fluke getting another tuxedo kitty, she was just in the right place at the right time :p We adopted Ophelia at 9 weeks from a rescue organization in August 2004. There was another tuxedo kitten, her sister, she had the cutest black splotch on her nose, but she wasn't as friendly as Ophelia was. So we have twins :luv

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*smile* Lucky kitties. By the way, I love that thread of them cuddling together. Sooo cute!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Great pictures!!!

Are your cats chartreux breed?

I really love the color of their coats!!!

Anyways Happy (late) Birthday!

·
Registered
651 Posts
:lol: I love the Chomp one! It reminds me of Frodo...who will actually chew candles if you leave them out. We tried to have a romantic dinner once with tall candles...but Frodo put a stop to that with his large teeth... :roll:

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
kristi said:
We tried to have a romantic dinner once with tall candles...but Frodo put a stop to that with his large teeth... :roll:
Hehe maybe he is warning you of a fire hazard? I couldn't help but giggle at this.

LoveMyKitties- I thought you had Malcolm first? I could be wrong....

Happy belated Birthday Psi! Your cake looks delicious, now is that potato chips on the side :?:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mcschmidt said:
Great pictures!!!

Are your cats chartreux breed?
Thank you!

They are both "mixes" of "something." Heh. All I know of Psi is that his Mom was half Siamese. I'm assuming he has Russian Blue in him though because his body type nor his personality fit that of a Chartreux. Sigma, on the other hand, is mostly Chartreux - I think. I don't know anything about his background but he fits the descriptions.

Yip, those are potato chips, heh. They're his favorite!

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
I can't believe Psi, the little kitten (monster), is TWO! Happy birthday, Psi. Tanyuh, it's great to see you here a bit more often! I miss you when you play hooky. :wink:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aw, *smile* thanks!

I know, I can't believe he's two either! He was Such a monster! It's hard to believe too since he's so gentle and mellow now. He's still a brat sometimes, but nothing compared to how he was as a kitten!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts