Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morse did his best 'psycho kitty' impression a few minutes again. It was an amazing feat of athleticism. He'd been running around with the 'arch tail' for awhile before the 'psycho kitty' finale. He ran and jumped on top of the fish tank, down across the couch (with me on it) and springboard leaped onto the curtains in the window. The curtain rod gave under his weight, and cat, curtain, and rod fell to the floor. Luckily he didn't get hit by the rod, but it is/was a lightweight cheap WalMart version. I thought he'd get up and do the nonchalant 'I meant to do that' grooming, but instead he played under the curtain for another 5-10 minutes. Now psycho kitty has passed, and he's laying in his basket, watching me play on the computer. PSYCHO KITTY!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Oh that is really a coincidence because I have called my kitty coo coo kitty. She is one wild cat. She runs around here like a large dog is after her, if she ever hits a wall she will knock herself out. She does a lot of coo coo things around here, she will come to me for some lovin' and when I try to pet her, she runs for the hills. What a kook :wink

·
Registered
207 Posts
It is so entertaining to watch to have their "crazy moment", but on the other side I am always worried that something will happen to them or that they will break something.

My cat in its crazy running moments jumps and runs all over the apartment and usually accidentally scratches the couch (we have a leather couch = big mistake when you have a cat btw.):fust

·
Registered
169 Posts
My kitty was doing it's best Usain Bolt impression till it went smack into the glass door. Silly kitty didn't know what a see through door was back then. He's learnt now. :)
Genuinely, they are nutters, in their own way. One of my cats is the nutter, hyper as **** and a bit ditzy. The black one is the Don, he's a LOT calmer but his curiosity leads him into all sorts of trouble. he worries me. He goes missing a lot. LOL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts