Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I took some pictures of my girls, so I went crazy today :wink: .

Elly doing some birdwatching

Punky joins in

great stuff, eh?

The man with the lawnmower was much more exciting than the birds.

Captivating...

She can't get enough of this guy

Again, Punky joins

They need more excitement in their life

:lol:

Looking cute as ever, Punky. :wink:

Showoff :roll:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Nice shots, Rob - it is fun to watch your girls' exploits throughout the deck :D

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
The 3rd pic made Punky's eyes look scary hehe....they're too cute though, partners in investigating the outside world :lol:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Very cute pics...

I don't know if I got a good look at them before.

I will be posting a bunch in a month for what I call the "Julia transition".

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Great pics! They look different from the last pics I saw of them -- these are very clear. It must be that wonderful spring light shining in. :) Total cuties.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
faile said:
punky looks like shes wearing a batman mask.
Funny you mention that, because every time Punky puts her ears a certain way I'll say "I'm batman". :lol:

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

·
Registered
209 Posts
lol aww ::))

if i had a deck like that, mine would be doing the same thing!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Padunk said:
Funny you mention that, because every time Punky puts her ears a certain way I'll say "I'm batman".
I've read this a couple times now and every time I come back to it I laugh again. In my head you sound just like Michael Keaton so I'm picturing Michael Keaton as Batman talking to Punky who is sitting on his lap. :lol:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Annissa said:
Padunk said:
Funny you mention that, because every time Punky puts her ears a certain way I'll say "I'm batman".
I've read this a couple times now and every time I come back to it I laugh again. In my head you sound just like Michael Keaton so I'm picturing Michael Keaton as Batman talking to Punky who is sitting on his lap. :lol:
Well I do say it in my best Michael Keaton voice. :p That's the part that makes my girlfriend laugh.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts