Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Born on my bed back in 93, she passed away today in the back yard, enjoying the afternoon sun that she loved so much. She has been suffering from kidney failure for the last couple months and it finally caught up with her. She had a long life full of naps and purrs.

A couple weeks ago, sick and 'hiding' in the closet and getting groomed by Chelsea.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Such a beautiful girl.. looks like she loved her naps! Glad you shared these special pictures with us.. I hope it's a relief that she passed so peacefully in the place she loved most. ♥ Loving pets to Chelsea for being such a good kitty friend. ♥

·
Registered
239 Posts
sorry for your great loss, Purrley was stunning & may she rest in peace xxx

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Sorry for you loss. I would like to say it get better or easier, it is starting to but it does take some time. and little things always remind you. I very recently lost my Heart kitty who was also born in 1993. I still miss him tons, but I do admit having another come in has helped kill some of the pain. Gypsy will never "replace" my Sherbert, but she has made her own place and makes me laugh daily. Which in turn has helped with my loss.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts