Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
It does look like good furniture -- but it also looks a bit overpriced. Maybe you guys should check out Ebay first -- they have some great cat furniture for cheaper than you'll find it anywhere.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi Faile, are you looking to purchase any particular piece?

I am thinking about trying to get a tree for Angel, she is starting to show that she likes heights. Anybody got any pros and/or cons about cat furniture? Some of it is priced dearly, but I prefer not to waste money on questionable products, either.

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
There are some good carpenters on Ebay. Look at their seller history -- I really recommend a few of them. Some of them say that if you are at all dissatisfied with your tree/condo you can send it back for a refund.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I'd highly recommend this ebay seller. My brother purchased the "72 inch cat tree with sisal" and it's incredible. He's probably a little less expensive than any storebought tree, with the same quality.

"feline connections"

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
purrniture is local to me, and you can get 15% off if you buy it in the store. it seems to be sturdier than most of the crap in the pet stores. i prefer to buy local, but of course this isn't local for the vast majority of you! ;)

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, i got this one. it should be ready for me to pick up in about a week. the middle part is a tube the kitties can play in, and i also got sisal on the lowest post. i'm so excited for it to be finished and to see my kitties play on it!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Wow, I didn't know the furniture can be so expensive! I've seen much cheaper in the pet stores.

Oh, by the way, thanks for the eBay idea! I will look what's available there.

Faile, pls post some pics once you receive the furniture! :)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Is it true that it's better to have furniture made of something else than carpet? I heard if the furniture is from carpet only, then the cats get used to it and scratch your floor carpets too!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nobody needs to worry about pictures! i'll probably post more than anyone could ever want to see. :lol:

i've seen cheaper too, but this stuff seems to be a lot sturdier and more durable than store stuff, plus i know it was made with love. awwwww.

the guy who owns the shop started by making one for his cats, then all his friends and family wanted one, then he wound up turning it into a business.

he was really nice, i bought it right from him.

·
Registered
6 Posts
cat play toys

before you buy from there, check us out on ebay.com
search for seller----felineconnections
we are 1/2 the price and solid wood construction and only the highest quality materials.

let us know what you think!!

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Lol, I referred you earlier in this thread, felineconnections. My brother did business with you and has been quite pleased.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts