Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we put an offer in on a house, hopefully we get it...

Say a prayer for me please..

·
Registered
94 Posts
What a beautiful house! I really hope you get it!!! I love the view of the backyard!!! How peaceful it looks! And the fireplace is so nice! I especially liked the kitchen! I really like the pink counter top, it goes so well with the light wood cabinets and it looks so cozy and so clean! I could move in there myself! :D I sent up a prayer that you would get this house!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Came in a little late on this one, but it looks great and I'm happy you guys got it!

I'm sure it'll make your cats a lovely new home, and I think they might just be nice enough to let you live there too :lol:

One question... what's with all the pink?? Pink counter tops, pink drapes, pinkish carpet!! Goodness! I really like the color of the carpet, but its just so much :)

So when are you moving in?

G

·
0 Posts
Congratulations. It's so exciting getting your first home!

Now you can have more cats.......

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah.. alot of pink.. we are going to leave the carpets and change the counter tops. There was just one woman who lived there before us, and she must like pink or somthing!

WE close November 1st. so if i am not around much, that is why..

HEHE. i was already thinking about the more cats possiblity, or maybe a puppy! but i don't think that will happen for awhile.. lots to do!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts