Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I adopted a awesome polydactyl male cat about a year ago by the name of Putt-Putt. After having only dogs the first 21 years of my life but being long time fan of everything cat related, I had the perfect opportunity to adopt a cat last year when they were giving cats with colds away for free at my local humane society. I came home with a feisty/ playful 1 year old.

He's very attentive and will sit by the window all day watching anything that moves. With a very playful soul he will stalk me around my apartment and pounce on me. He also loves playing with my 2 year old lab( it's really quite cute how well they get along).

I'm excited to be among other cat lover's!

putt putt.jpg doogie and puttputt by widow.jpg

·
Registered
804 Posts
That is SO cute that they'll look out the window together! :-D Oh, and I love polydactyls! Oddly I don't have any, but hopefully someday. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
cats and dogs coming together to attain a common goal like looking out the window gets me deep in my plumbs everytime. it's poetic justice i think

also love putt-putt's right paw in the first picture stella. it's like he's just waiting to grasp the future waiting for him in the horizon

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

I am excited to watch Putt Putt and Doogie( My lab) grow old together since they are about the same age. They have only just met about 3 months ago, so the fun is just beginning! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts