Cat Forum banner

Quality Control

1K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  my5kitties 
#1 ·
I was printing price stickers for the Humane Society Yard Sale last night and had a little help:

BTW, this is her response EVERY time the printer turns on. She comes running from where ever she is and watches the entire time it's running. She'll watch all 17,000 labels come out of that printer...sheet by sheet...

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks! This is a huge yard sale...it takes in $8000-9000. 60% of the items are 50 cents or a dollar, so you can imagine the amount of goods that are handled. It takes up 3 huge greenhouses at a local farm stand, it takes a week to collect all the goods and price it and then the sale is Sat & Sun. Anything that is left is then donated to other causes (books to the library, household goods to woman's shelter etc.)

I refuse to work the event...I hate dealing with other people's junk and it's way too hot in those greenhouses for me. And the people who want to negotiate a 50 cent item :twisted: So I do stuff like make the labels and signs for the tables, pick up and deliver lunch or ice cream etc.

And Holly is a huge help with everything I do :lol:

#4 ·
WOW! I can't believe how big my little Holly is! 8O

And what Photoshop trick are you using to make her more beautiful every time you post a picture of her??? :luv

#5 ·
She actually isn't all that big...just a little over 10lbs, she's scrawny under all that fur. But her frame is large, so I imagine she'll be hefty when she fills out.

I would send you the tutorial on the photoshop trick but you don't need it for your kitties :lol:

#6 ·
I know what you mean about the hair - Cinderella looks HUGE and she weighs less than Cleo. :D

#9 ·
Yeah...we'll haggle on the bigger items, but anything at $5 and lower our response is "remember, this is for the puppies & kitties" usually shuts them up pretty quick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.