Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I rescued this little cat I now call Penelope from a cinder block wall that she had fallen into apparently. This was about 4 days ago. She is doing much better now, I have taken her to the vet and the vet told me that she is in surprisingly good condition. Anyway my question is, my vet told me that it is ok for me to start feeding her kitten food diluted in the replacement milk and water. I have been doing this. I expected to see a change in the color of the discharge that I get when I stimulate her to use the restroom. I get a fair amount of yellow, urine looking discharge on the cloth, but no apparent fecal matter. I am worried that she might be constipated or having problems going poo 8O Isn't it normal for a cat to defecate after he or she has been dewormed?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, just wanted to let you know that it seems like your advise worked, she finally went number 2. I tell you what, I've never been so excited to be covered in cat poo in all my life. :lol:

I am so excited because now I am fully convinced that she is going to be A-Ok

1 - 4 of 4 Posts